Sorbet is a wonderful dessert and during the fast a good fast friendly addition to a meal. This is an easy recipe and delicious. Plan on mixing the coconut the night before, and chill thoroughly. This gives you a much better sorbet.
- 14 ounces Unsweetened coconut milk
- 14 ounces unsweetened coconut cream
- 8 ounces coconut water
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix the coconut milk, cream, water, honey and flakes in a bowl. Whisk well.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least a few hours to chill.
- In an ice cream maker, as per the manufacturers instructions, add the coconut mixture and run for 20 minutes. The sorbet should be creamy and more like a sorbet.
- Once done remove the sorbet from the ice cream maker and place into containers. Then freeze. To serve, warm a bit, until sorbet consistenty and serve.